• 65 Gallon capacity rain barrel
• Dimensions: 25"L x 26"W x 35"H
• Urn shape and color add class and style to your rain harvesting
• Top functions as a planter which can leech overflow water from the rain barrel.
• Meshed screen blocks debris from entering your water supply
• Flat back design sits tightly against any outside wall
• Equipped with a sturdy brass spigot which won't rust or break; attaches to standard garden hoses
• Routed channel diverts excess water to the front of the barrel to avoid flooding your foundation
• Linkable to all other Rain Wizard rain barrels
• 1-year manufacturer's warranty
• Made in the USA by Good Ideas, Inc.
The Rain Wizard Urn is a thing of beauty and clever design. Constructed with thick and durable polyethylene resin which holds up to the harshest elements, the exterior has the appearance of a terra cotta urn. The graceful lines, curves, and garnishes on the exterior make it an accent piece on your homes exterior and not something that just sticks to your house. The flat back design optimizes space used and allows you to position the barrel close to walls or flat areas. The top is the only of its kind that not only acts as a planter space, but also features a unique watering system that leeches excess water from the barrel itself. There is also a channel built into the rim which diverts overflowing water to the front and away from the barrel and home foundation. To use water collected, simply attach any standard garden hose to the spigot.
You can have piece of mind that you're helping the environment by conserving water and giving your garden the best water it can get, devoid of harsh chemicals and rich in nutrients. And you can perform that conservation without sacrificing your home's outer appearance with the very stylish and functional Rain Wizard Urn.
Submit a Review...
Search by Keyword
Note: All prices in US Dollars