• Two attachment locations for bucket or hose configurations
• A brass spigot with leak proof seal
• Mesh screen to filter out debris and deter pests
• Overflow hole to prevent drainage against the house
• Flat back design to allow convenient placement against walls
• Available in 2 colors: Terra Cotta, Khaki
• 36.5"L x 44.5"W x 60"H at 100lbs.
When it comes to saving water, few water solutions compete with the massive capacity of the Rain Wizard 300. This behemoth is equiped to capture and hold over 300 gallons of rain water. The flat back design allows the 300 to sit flush against structure walls so incorporating your downspout is simple. This design also helps hold the structural integrity of the barrel. The smooth, durable screen keeps out pests and can be removed for cleaning access. The Rain Wizard 300 comes with two hook up locations to connect any standard threaded spigot. Use the lower connection for hoses and the higher location for buckets and other containers. Comes with overflow on the front to allow excess water to escape. For serious water conservation, the Rain Wizard 300 is THE solution
Submit a Review...
Search by Keyword
Note: All prices in US Dollars